Affiliate Program Terms

Affiliate Program Terms

General Rules

  1. No Self-Referrals: Signing up for Bookwiz through your own affiliate link is not permitted.
  1. No Abuse or Misleading Behavior: Any form of deceit will result in your account being banned.
  1. No Impersonation: Do not act as an employee or representative of Bookwiz.
  1. Responsible Emailing and Messaging: No spamming or direct messaging without consent.
  1. Right to Modify Terms: We reserve the right to update these terms at any time.
  1. Termination: We reserve the right to end your affiliate status for violations.

Commission Structure

You'll earn a 20% commission on every plan that your referral purchases, valid for a year from the time of purchase.
  • Dividend Percentage: Affiliates will receive a 20% commission on each sale referred.
  • Recurring Payments: Earn 20% not just on the initial purchase but also on any recurring payments or subscription renewals for the first year.
  • Refund Adjustments: Commissions will be voided for refunded purchases or chargebacks.
  • Payment Frequency: Commissions exceeding $100 USD will be paid monthly. Lesser amounts will roll over to the next month.

Special Discount for Referrals

  • Referral Discount: To incentivize use of your affiliate link, we offer your referrals a 20% discount on their first purchase.
  • First Purchase Commission: Your 20% commission will be calculated based on the remaining 80% of the sale price for the first purchase.

Commission Payment Terms

  • Payment Schedule: Commissions are paid monthly, typically in the first week.
  • Eligibility: For customers still paying for 30 days or longer.
  • Commission Period: For the first year of the customer's subscription, unless they cancel or pause.
  • Payment Method: A valid PayPal email address is required.
  • Multiple Referrers: Payment will go to the most recent referrer if multiple affiliates are involved.
  • Minimum Payout: Payments are made when the total commission is $100 USD or more.
By joining the Bookwiz Affiliate Program, you agree to these terms. Please reach out to us for any clarifications.
We are excited to have you on board and look forward to a fruitful collaboration.
Feel free to visit our blog on for tips on how to maximize your affiliate earnings.